How can I help?
- Attend events and performances at NOHspace - we are always happy to see you!
- Give in-kind - there is a list of items we are looking for below.
- Theatre of Yugen can accept gifts of stock. See below for more details.
- Ask if your employer makes matching gifts – your support could be doubled!
- Join our Board of Directors
- Donate an object or a gift certificate to our annual Fundraising Auction.
- Volunteer your time behind the scenes or in our office.
- Bring one of our performances or workshops to your community.
- Have some extra space for a visiting artist? Extra air miles? Let us know!
Make an In-kind Donation
Theatre of Yugen can always use:
- General office supplies (pencils, pens, paper, manila folders, clips, envelopes)
- Macintosh based computers, monitors, printers, etc.
- Professional services, especially: IT support, printing, video taping/editing
- Reception food, drinks and supplies (wine, sake, soft-drinks, beer, serving platters, napkins, cups)
Give the Gift of Stock
Gifts of stock can provide greater tax savings than those provided by gifts of cash. Appreciated securities held longer than one year are exempt from capital gains taxes and entitle the donor to a tax deduction equal to the fair market value of the securities at the time of transfer. For specific details pertaining to your donation, please consult your tax adviser.
To make a gift of stock, please provide the following instructions to your broker or financial institution for electronic delivery to Theatre of Yugen.
Deliver to DTC number: 0188
Account number: 866656542
Account name: Theatre of Yugen
Please contact us at (415) 621-0507 or email@example.com to notify us of the transfer details so that we can properly credit your gift and provide you with a letter for tax purposes.
Theatre of Yugen is very grateful for the support of the following organizations and individuals:
2016 Fundraiser Donors
Yuriko and Jock Walker
Ronald C. Brown
Jock & Yuriko Walker
Vaughn R. Walker
John W. Hayden and Keith Pryor
Sue Lopez and Lluis Valls
Scott and Barbara Barnum
Scott Bayes in memory of Sonoko Bayes
Dr. Derek Blechinger
Dan and Carol Ishimaru
Special Thanks to:
Support for Upcoming Projects has been Awarded from: